Notice: IoT Development Kit in High Demand!
Johanson's IoT Development Kit is receiving a lot of interest from design engineers. It's a "one-stop" kit for the most popular RF chipsets and applications solutions in the industry. This applies to wearables, home automation, lighting, audio, and everything in between. Kit p/n is: IOT-L/C402D-1.
Read more about it on http://www.johansontechnology.com/internet-of-things
- More information on the specific kits:
- Further Johanson Technology product news can be found at:
Power Module for Converter-Brakes
Raising of environmental awareness in recent years has resulted in inverter control becoming the primary method of control for industrial motors in a wide variety of fields, and increasing demand for reduced size of control power supplies. Using our own unique mounting technology, Shindengen has developed a power module for converter-brakes which integrates established power devices (e.g. diodes, IGBTs) into a single package.
- Reduced size through modularization
- Insulated package with high heat dissipation
- Improved thermal dissipation allows size reduction and increased capacity
- Safety standards
IP X7 Waterproof Cooling Fan
Whole new waterproof package process!
- Lower coil temperature and higher reliability.
- Simple structure and easy to assembly with dfifferent bearing system.
- Motor Set package alone. It is easy for 100% inspection of water proving reliability in process.
- Best application for Solar、Lighting and telecommunication market.
- Customized design for Acid、Alkali and Oil proving.
USB 3.1 45W Power Delivery Adapter
Phihong USB 3.1 45W Power Delivery Adapter is a highly efficient charging solution for wide range of applications such as mobile phones, tablets, networking devices, monitors, and notebooks. It supports automatic sensing and switching between 3 output voltages (5V, 12V, 20V) based on different end devices, providing output power up to maximum 45W
SemiLEDs MvpLED Technology
SemiLEDs LEDs with the patented unique MvpLEDTM structure are revolutionizing the LED industry in terms of performance, quality, reliability and environmental awareness.
The specific advantages of using SemiLEDs LEDs are based on;
Quality by Design
Sept. - 2012 The Future of IGBT controlled by AgileSwitch
Controlling the Power Electronics for Renewable Energy
-Solar/PV installations to reach 24 GW, up from 19 GW in 2010.
-Wind power installations will increase from 236 GW (2011) to 563 GW in 2017.
-5 million cars manufactured in 2016 will be full HEV, plug-in HEV or EV.
June 2012 - Honglitronic moves to new facility
Our LED-supplier will move to their new facility early next month. The new plant has a production capacity of 1.000.000.000 LEDs per month
Shindengen Introducesnew series Quasi Resonant Controller IC’s
Shindengen Introduces a new series of Quasi Resonant Controller IC’s suitable for SMPS applications below 120Watt!